Create a trusted support network
Peer Networks is a national peer-to-peer networking programme for SME leaders that want to grow and develop their organisation for future success.
Delivered locally by Business East Sussex, we create diverse cohort groups of individuals to collaboratively work through common business issues.
Through interactive action learning, we enable you to discuss your own challenges, gain and reflect on valuable feedback and implement practical solutions to overcome them.
From finance and HR to sales, marketing and more, our expert facilitators give you the flexibility to create a trusted support network that works for you, helping you to build and strengthen your business and improve its overall performance.
Peer Networks is delivered through a series of high impact group sessions, with each cohort led by a trained facilitator. The programme includes:
- Interactive action learning
- Trained facilitators
- Small groups
- Flexible topic selection
- One to one coaching
Who is the programme for?
Peer Networks is designed for business leaders who want to grow and develop their organisation for future success. The programme is available to any SME business that has:
- Operated for at least one year
- At least five employees – a limited number of places are available to firms with 2-4 employees
- A turnover of at least £100,000
- An aspiration to improve
Ideally, participants should also have:
- The potential to scale up
- The ability or potential to export
Businesses that seek external advice or undertake formal training are more likely to improve their overall performance, but many prefer to take advice from trusted sources, such as their peers, when presented with external challenges and opportunities.
Peer Networks enables you to make connections that go far beyond networking. By completing Peer Networks, you will:
- Overcome business challenges and recognise and act on new opportunities
- Build a trusted network of connections to support you now and in the future
- Improve your long-term personal and business performance