The UK Government has invested £10 million of additional funding in Knowledge Transfer Partnerships, to form new Management KTPs (MKTP) that will focus on projects that boost productivity.
The value of an MKTP
Attract significant funding of up to 67% of the project cost, which will embed a full time researcher at your company to tackle your strategic challenges – supported on a weekly basis by a team of suitably aligned academics experts from Essex Business School.
Can I do an MKTP?
MKTPs are primarily aimed at stable SMEs who wish to achieve growth by directly embedding innovation within management.
Possible project ideas
- Innovative strategic management
- Innovation in human resources
- Incentivising or upskilling employees
- SME growth strategy
- Entrepreneurial thinking and identifying new revenue streams
- Organisational/behavioural psychology and change management
- Novel methods for improving productivity
- Executive leadership, strategic thinking and decision making
I’m interested, how do I apply?
If you think your organisation could benefit from a MKTP, we’re offering a free one hour business surgery session to help you take that first step towards addressing a significant business challenge.
Essex KTP Team