These roundtables bring together businesses, business representative organisations, regulators and leading academics. Discussions focused on the measures necessary to support economic recovery and ensure we have the right opportunities in place for growth across the country over the next 18 months and beyond. The five themes are:
- The future of industry: How to accelerate business innovation and leverage private sector investment in research and development.
- Green recovery: How to capture economic growth opportunities from the shift to net zero carbon emissions.
- Backing new businesses: How to make the UK the best place in the world to start and scale a business.
- Increasing opportunity: How to level up economic performance across the UK, including through skills and apprenticeships.
- The UK open for business: How to win and retain more high value investment for the UK.
Details of the participants and the questions covered is available here.