Business Grants to support 33% of costs for Business improvement Initiatives
Small to Medium-sized (SME) manufacturers across England have been given a £6.5m funding boost to help them recover from the Covid-19 pandemic and address key barriers to growth.
The Manufacturing Growth Programme, which is funded by ERDF and delivered by Oxford Innovation Services, has been extended until December 2022 and will give a further 2800 companies access to industry experts and grants to tackle immediate business issues and support improvement plans.
In what is a challenging time for manufacturing businesses, it is helpful to know that you can receive a grant offer in as little as two weeks from engaging with us.
What MGP means for Manufacturing SMEs
If you are an SME manufacturer, the Manufacturing Growth programme provides many advantages for you, including:
- An independent business review to identify opportunities for business improvement and growth
- The leading diagnostic tool specifically designed to help benchmark your business against internal aspiration and goals
- A detailed action plan guiding you through the process of improving your business
- On-going business support with a trusted and experienced Manufacturing Growth Manager
- A 33% Grant for eligible Essex SMEs who are in the position to or are planning to carry out an improvement project.
If you would like more information in relation to this grant, please email Sarah.email@example.com stating:
- Your name
- Business name and address
- Companies house no.
- Telephone and email details