With just 46 days to go until the end of the transition period, you can keep up to date by attending one of our webinars to help prepare your business:
- NEW: Using personal data from 1 January 2021 – 11am, Wednesday 18 November, and then on demand register here. This webinar will provide information on the actions you should take to prepare your business for new rules from January 2021 including:
- The UK Data Protection regime from January 2021
- Data Adequacy
- Data Preparedness
- NEW: Business Travel and investing or establishing in the EU from January 2021 – 11am, Wednesday 25 November, and then on demand, register here. This webinar will provide information on the actions you should take to prepare your business for new rules from January 2021 including:
- Travelling for business
- Owning, managing or directing a business in the EU
- Department for International Trade webinar for exporters – 10:30am – 11:30am, Thursday 19 November: The Department for International Trade (DIT) has organised a series of webinars to help UK businesses understand the new trading rules which will come into effect from 1 January 2021. For more information, and to register, click here.
- Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office Webinars: UK Sanctions Policy and Compliance after the Transition Period.
- Tuesday 17 November, 13:00-14:00 GMT: Energy sector – Register here.
- Wednesday 18 November, 10:00-11:00 GMT: Wider private sector (please attend this session if your sector was not included in earlier webinars or if you were unable to attend them) – Register here.
- Thursday 19 November, 09:00-10:00 GMT: International trade sector – Register here.
- HMRC Transition webinars: HMRC have launched multiple editions of this live webinar covering how to complete customs import declarations and explaining how to make import declarations when importing goods between the EU and Great Britain. Find a date and to register, click here.
- IPO webinar, 2pm Tuesday 17th November: This webinar will cover changes to registration of EU Trade Marks and Designs, how parallel trade with the EU will change after 1 Jan 2021, changes to copyright licencing and operational changes to office processes for the registration of trade marks, designs and patents after the end of the transition period. Register here.
- Webinars for exporters of animals and products of animal origin to the EU. Find out more about the webinars hosted live and on demand by the Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs here.
Visit the GOV.UK transition webinar page to find out more and register – here.