Plan for Jobs: Skills incentives for employers: As part of the Chancellor’s Plan for Jobs there are a range skills programmes, some of which offer financial incentives, that are available for employers who are considering hiring employees or offering work experience. If your business is looking to potentially:
- Develop the talent pool in your business or develop a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce
- Build a pipeline of talent for junior positions
- Test out if someone is right for permanent job or apprenticeship with you
- Carry out a skill needs analysis for your business to understand gaps and find solutions
- Find a flexible programme that can be tailored to meet your recruitment needs
- Find more flexible ways to offer a work placement
Then one of these programmes might be right for your business.
These incentives can help you to invest in your business, help people upskill and improve their chances of securing a good job in a highly competitive labour market giving your business an edge to support your overall goals.
To learn more about the variety of offers available and how to apply please visit GOV.UK.