With just 16 days to go until the end of the transition period, you can keep up to date by attending live webinars to help prepare your business. You can also access sector-specific webinars about how to prepare your business here.
- The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) is hosting a series of free podcasts to help businesses that make, use or supply chemicals, understand what actions they need to take to ensure they are prepared for the end of the UK Transition period, when an independent GB chemical regimes will be in place from 1 January 2021. To listen to the podcast, just search ‘The HSE Podcast’ on your chosen platform. Audiences can also register to receive notifications for each episode released using this link.
- HMRC customs declarations webinars: HMRC have launched multiple editions of this live webinar covering how to complete customs import declarations and explaining how to make import declarations when importing goods between the EU and Great Britain. Find a date and to register, click here.
- UK Transition Period: HSE and the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA) will be hosting a webinar on Wednesday 20 January at 10am. The event will cover actions businesses need to take in preparation for the end of the UK Transition Period on 1 January 2021 when independent GB chemical regimes will be in place. To register, and for more information, click here.
- Department for International Trade webinars: DIT are hosting a series of webinars primarily aimed at businesses which are UK based who import and export goods. To register for the next webinar on 17 December at 10:30 am, click here.
- The Ministry of Justice have published several on-demand webinars for legal professionals discussing legal changes from 1 January 2021. To access these and for more information, click here.
Trading with the EU: A video series has been released that explains what businesses need to do to be ready for 1 January 2021. These videos cover what businesses need to know about exports and imports, customs, commodity codes and controlled goods. To view the videos, click here.
Visit the GOV.UK transition webinar page to find out more and register here.