Waste Management and Recycling Solutions
Green Recycling Ltd provides a wide range of tailor made waste management and recycling solutions to local businesses, schools and colleges throughout the South East of England. With over 30 years’ experience the Company is at the forefront of Waste and Recycling technology, investing in state of the art equipment to help provide extra-ordinary levels of service to its client base.
Paula, MA & Rob, Director met Jacqui from the Growth Hub at the Heybridge Business Networking Meeting. A further meeting was arranged whereby they identified a number of different projects that would help to grow the business and various grants that would be applicable.
- SEBB Grant – £7496.40 premises development – increase storage space
- LoCASE Grant – £20,000.00 to part fund the purchase of a Polythene Rotor remover
Business Support Benefits
The Grant funding has really helped the business grow and improve recycling rates particularly in the separate plastic recyclable grades resulting in:
- Improved separation and quality of plastic recyclables which has enabled the business to increase the recycling of plastic grades.
- Cost savings from reduced disposal costs due to the improved recycling percentages
- By improving quality we have become more competitive – helping our customers to reach their own recycling targets.
- Increase in new customers –The additional storage space has enabled us to target schools and colleges to supply them with bespoke portable compactors helping them lower their costs and reduce their carbon footprint.
- 20% increase in turnover this year & Increased profitability from additional sales and reduced disposal costs
- Creating new jobs locally
We are so glad we met Jacqui otherwise we wouldn’t have known about the funding that was available. Jacqui regularly keeps in touch to make sure we are taking advantage of everything that is out there to support our business.