Who is it for?
This fund is targeted at hard-hit businesses within the visitor economy that need support to make adaptations to their business model or operations in response to COVID-19.
- Micro, small or medium enterprises in the SELEP region.
- Businesses operating primarily within the visitor economy including tourism, culture, leisure, events or hospitality. This includes groups of businesses who missed out on previous government grants such as event organisers, tour operators, key supply chains and businesses without premises.
- Viable businesses that have been heavily impacted by COVID-19 with innovative ideas that will help to protect jobs in the visitor economy.
- Businesses with project ideas that will help transition into the recovery phase and build resilience through innovative solutions and business adaptations.
- Please note that as the focus is on innovation, expenditure should not be for business-as-usual costs or associated with implementing legally required social distancing or hygiene measures.
Full eligibility criteria are set out under Who can apply?