Creating trusted networks and improving business performance for Essex business owners and leaders
What is the Peer Power Network?
- Peer Power Networks are facilitated groups of Essex based business owners and leaders that want to grow and develop their business for future success.
- Delivered online as part of the South East Business Boost ERDF funded programme, you can join the virtual sessions from the comfort
- of your home or office. There is no cost to join the Peer Power Network, other than a few hours of your time.
- We create diverse groups of up to 10 business leaders to work out solutions to real business issues by working together with other local business leaders facing similar challenges.
- You will not be placed in a group with any competitors, so you can share your expertise and benefit from the business leaders experience.
How does the Peer Power Network work?
During the programme you will develop an action plan to prepare your business for the post-Covid, post-Brexit world through interactive action learning. Activities take place in structured, small-group sessions, led by a skilled professional facilitator with a proven record of supporting entrepreneurs, to make sure you see real results in return for the investment of your time. You will also benefit from access to 1:1 mentoring, coaching or advice depending on the support you need.
The range of topics is open-ended and can range from finance and HR to sales, marketing and more, our expert facilitators will give you the flexibility to create a trusted support network that works for you, helping you to build and strengthen your business and improve its overall performance.
Why Peer networks are successful…
It has been proven over many years that businesses that seek external advice or undertake formal training are more likely to improve their overall performance, but many prefer to take advice from trusted sources when presented with external challenges and opportunities, so we have created Peer Power Networks for this purpose.
Peer Power Networks are tailor-made to meet that demand, providing a cohort of fellow business leaders for you to work with to build your businesses together.
Is it right for my business?
To gain most benefit from the Peer Power Networks it is best suited for businesses which have:
- Been trading for at least a year and are growing
- Started to employ staff, or have the intention to do so
- An aspiration to improve
Peer Power Networks will enable you to build trusted connections that go way beyond normal networking. It is a really exciting opportunity for business leaders to widen their network, learn from others experiences, to collaborate with like-minded people, and most importantly to generate some value added insights to take into your own business.
By joining a Peer Power Network, you will:
- Overcome business challenges and recognise and act on new opportunities
- Build a trusted network of connections to support you now and in the future
- Improve your long-term personal and business performance
Upon completion of the programme, you will be able to use the action learning skills and techniques that you have learned to independently continue the group support.