BEST's Big Business Briefing - September
September’s Big Business Briefing focuses on kickstarting careers, new businesses and supporting businesses and their employees through these turbulent times.
- Have you been made redundant and want to be your own boss or do you have a new idea for a business ?
Hear about a new business accelerator programme which is due to be launched soon to help budding entrepreneurs
- Need to invest in new equipment to help improve productivity or grow your business?
Find out more about some of the non-repayable grant funding available.
- How can you bolster you workforce in uncertain times?
Find out about new government incentives to help kickstart careers including apprenticeships
- Are you concerned about the health and well being of your management and employees and as we come to the end of the furlough scheme concerned about redundancies?
Find out more about the support that is available to help you and your employees through these unforeseen times
- What we do and how can we help.
Hear about the new and existing Growth Hub services, grants and programmes including connecting businesses together through the new national Peer Network Programme