- Tue Sep 1st 2020 | 12:30 pm till 1:10 pm
- Tue Jul 7th 2020 | 12:30 pm till 1:10 pm
- Tue Aug 4th 2020 | 12:30 pm till 1:10 pm
About this Event
Using some of our freely available spreadsheet templates, we will help navigate you through the thinking and process needed to stay on top of your numbers with a robust budget and financial model. We’ll also look at what makes a good KPI, allowing you to select and track the right measures to manage your business.
This free to attend 40 minute webinar will explore how to build an effective budget and forecast model.
Your understanding of forecasting will help you keep your business on track through the tough times ahead.
Some of the topics we will explore:
• Understanding key terms in budgeting
• Understanding the general approach to creating a budget model by working through an example on our freely available template
• How to use your budget model as a forecast that can be constantly updated
• What makes a good KPI and how to go about defining them using our freely available template.
This will be a practical, hands-on session that will leave you with clearer thinking and the tools to make it happen.