- Tue Aug 25th 2020 | 12:30 pm till 1:10 pm
- Tue Jun 30th 2020 | 12:30 pm till 1:10 pm
- Tue Jul 28th 2020 | 12:30 pm till 1:10 pm
About this Event
This session explores how to design the structure of your organisation into functions and roles that fit together logically to help get the best out of your most important asset: your people.
We will explore how best to structure your organisation to get the right people in the right roles so that it fits together in a logical manner that gives clear accountability and responsibility. We’ll then go on to examine some of the fundamental things you need to have in place to get the best out of the people in your structure.
Some of the topics we will explore:
• Organisation structure – what it means and how to think about it
• Accountability versus responsibility – making sure that both are clear
• How to set clear expectations and objectives so people know what they are supposed to be doing and why
Join us for a blend of distilled clear thinking coupled with actionable top tips.