Businesses in the hospitality, leisure and accommodation sectors can receive one-off grant funding to support them through the rise of the Omicron variant.
In order to be eligible for an Omicron Hospitality & Leisure Grant a business must:
- have been trading on 30 December 2021
- be the ratepayer on the Billing Authority’s records of the property on 30 December 2021
- offer in-person services where the main service and activity takes place within the hospitality, leisure and accommodation sectors
- have at least 50% of their business activities within the hospitality, leisure and accommodation sectors
The amount of money a business receives is dependent on their Rateable Value:
- If you have a Rateable Value of exactly 15,000 or under, you could receive a one-off payment of £2,700.
- If you have a Rateable Value of over 15,000 and less than 51,000, you could receive a one-off payment of £4,000.
- If you have a Rateable Value of exactly 51,000 or over, you could receive a one-off payment of £6,000.
Please apply for the Omicron Hospitality and Leisure Grant through your local District or Borough council:
Business East Sussex is here to help your business through the latest disruption caused by Omicron. It is our job to know what is available and to help find best option for you and your business. Whether your business is struggling due to Covid-19 disruption, or your are looking for some help to support growth, contact the team today on 01273 335878 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.