With just 11 days to go until the end of the transition period, you can keep up to date by watching a webinar to help prepare your business. You can also access sector-specific webinars about how to prepare your business here.
- The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) is hosting a series of free podcasts to help businesses that make, use or supply chemicals, understand what actions they need to take to ensure they are prepared for the end of the transition period, when an independent GB chemical regimes will be in place from 1 January 2021. To listen to the podcast, just search ‘The HSE Podcast’ on your chosen platform. To receive notifications for each episode released, click here.
- UK Transition Period: HSE and the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA) will be hosting a webinar on Wednesday 20 January at 10am. The event will cover actions businesses need to take in preparation for the end of the transition period on 1 January 2021 when independent GB chemical regimes will be in place. To register, and for more information, click here.
- HMRC customs declarations webinars: HMRC have launched multiple editions of this live webinar covering how to complete customs import declarations and explaining how to make import declarations when importing goods between the EU and Great Britain. To register and find a date, click here.
- HMRC webinars: Get help on UK transition with online webinars from HMRC by registering for webinars on:
- Importing: staged controls and how to prepare to use them
- Exporting: actions you need to take to prepare for 1 January 2021
To register, and for more information. click here.
- The Ministry of Justice has published several on-demand webinars for legal professionals, on the legal changes from 1 January 2021. To access these and for more information, click here.
Trading with the EU: A video series has been released that explains what businesses need to do to be ready for 1 January 2021. These videos cover what businesses need to know about exports and imports, customs, commodity codes and controlled goods. To view the videos, click here.